Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions for Port nan Gael Campsite
Once payment is received you will be permitted to stay on site for the allocated duration paid for. Any change to dates or party size or additional costs such as gazebos must be confirmed in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of arrival so that we can look to accommodate your request in time.
Payments must be complete before arriving.
If you arrive with no booking, use the allocated layby for visitors, sign on to the WiFi and make a booking. If the campsite is full please refer to the hotel for further guidance.
You may request to extend your stay at any time. If you are due to leave at 10am you must have extended your stay by booking additional nights online on the Port nan Gael website by this hour.
Under 16s must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
Arrivals and departures
We operate a contactless check-in for quick ease of access.
There is no reception on-site: on arrival please select any available pitch. This will be yours from the beginning of your stay until the end unless you depart during that period. If you do, you may have to select a different pitch on return.
Check in time is 1pm and please depart by 11am on your last day.
We cannot guarantee any specific pitches. We will do our best not to overbook the number of pitches and therefore if you have made payment for specific dates there will be an available pitch ready for your arrival, as long as it’s after 12pm that day.
The site will send you further check-in information before your arrival.
Dogs must be kept on leads and supervised at all times.
Changes to your Booking
- Cancellations more than 14 days to arrival date will allow for full refund.
- Cancellations for bookings arriving within 14 days but more than 72 hours away will allow for 25% refund
- Cancellations within 72 hours of arrival can change dates but will not be refunded.
GemaPark (Net Guides Limited) Booking system that we use requires you to enter accurate information about your party, your vehicle and dates. Any information incorrectly added may result in Port nan Gael cancelling your booking at any point. Our maximum party size per pitch is 5 – this is to allow for sufficient car parking per pitch.
It is your responsibility to ensure the booking details are correct once you receive your confirmation. Contact us with any amendments upon receipt to email@example.com
We recommend that your take out holiday insurance for your trip in the event that you need to cancel for health, transport, weather or work reasons.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
The site is not liable for any refund in the event of force majeure.
Quiet hours must be respected between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m..
The management reserves the right to deny access or terminate the stay of those guests whose behaviour is deemed unsuitable. No refunds will be offered.
The accessible facilities are a step free wet room with grab rails shower and toilet. There will be a changing table and baby bath. Please know that we do not supply any travel cots or highchairs. These will need to be sourced in advance of your trip as not available to purchase on the island.
- Barbecues are permitted but must be raised off the ground and attended by an adult at all times.
- Firearms are not permitted.
- Open fires are not permitted.
- Guests are advised to bring a good quality torch with them as parts of the site are unlit.
- Swimming in the loch is allowed but please watch tides and avoid swimming alone.
- Parents are responsible for their children at all times on the park and please be mindful that the road into the campsite is the main route from north to south on Mull with regular freight passing. Please also be mindful of the river and sea tides.
- Maximum speed on site is 10mph
- Electric car charging is not allowed from individual pitch hook ups – this is a fire risk. Please use designated stations clearly marked on site.